Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Information about Sai centres in Johannesburg

I started this post having in mind sharing details for lot of devotees like me who are in Johannesburg, south africa about the centres where sai bhajans and activities related to the organization are being conducted. Let me first share the details about Midrand and Sandton centres. I will update the remaining centres after collecting details from concerned people.

In Sandton "Grayston Preparatory School". Bhajans are held every thursday evening.

In Midrand "Half way house primary school hall" , Vorna valley.Bhajans are being held every Thursday evening between 7.15 p.m and 8.30 p.m. Sathya sai spiritual education or Education in human values(EHV) are being conducted on friday between 6 p.m and 8 p.m

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I will be moving to Joburg in September and this is useful.

    ReplyDelete