Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reply to my request!

Swami has replied to my request! The days after tell sai 2010 are clear indicators of how compassionate Swami is in granting genuine wishes. My prayer to Swami was to elevate us spiritually and make us involve in service activities. By Swami's grace we are able to attend bhajans almost every week. Srinath has started singing in bhajans as a lead singer and makes serious attempts to practice them umpteen times. We understood the schedule of the service activity our center does and by His grace we as a family are able to involve in it. Until recently my husband was not a sai devotee but he was not against Swami. He used to tell that he never had an opportunity to know Swami. I used to be in a delicate position to call him for bhajans when we were in India. Swami somehow gave me courage to request him about his willingness to accompany me when we heard of a center in Midrand. The change Swami has brought in his mind cannot be explained in words. Just like the water project swami has channeled us to a defined path.

Another important thing that needs mention here is about surrender. I have read about how surrender to Swami would help us mould ourselves but I never understood it until recently when it came naturally to me. Now Swami takes care of my daily routine giving doses of bitter pills on and off for my character building and how to look things from a broader perspective. I can say for sure He has brought in lot of changes in me and now -a-days I try to practice swami's non-violence principles. I could think of all those situations that would have inflicted pain on others and I apologize for those actions. But Swami tests me as soon as I feel that I have cleared the level.
Though I have not become successful in meditation, it has become a routine along with namasmarana. I have quit coffee and tea as per Swami’s advice and I no longer crave for them. I want the hard disk "athma" in me to remember only God when I depart this world and not any unfulfilled wishes or desires which would make way for rebirth. I strongly feel that I am satisfied with what God has given me and whatever future holds I surrender to Swami with the belief that He will take care of what is needed!

Jai Sai Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment